I'll be teaching my way of making pretty rolled fabric roses that can be used to embellish so many things.
I've been busy making samples to show different ways to use them.
Today I finished another bag.
The base is made from some heavy Hungarian linen that I found at
'A Vintage Rummage Sale' last Saturday.
My final sample is another necklace in shades of lilac and lavender.
I used a piece of hand dyed Mulberry bark which I felted with silk waste before adding the different texture roses. I've used tiny seed beads and french knots to fill in some of the natural holes in the Mulberry bark. To make the cord I've used seam binding ribbon and over stitched it on my machine before adding the clasp.
All the samples are finished, just a few more kits to finish and then I'm all ready.
Have a great week.