All in a days work.

This is my busiest time of year. Every year I say I will start earlier working on things for my Christmas Fairs and every year I leave it until the last minute, then it's PANIC!!!

I've finished a couple more Keepsake Journals, these are for those Lady Gardeners.


                                                                               
  I just love making these, I like to imagine this lady keeping her gardening secrets in this little book ready to hand down to future keepers of her garden.  


I haven't made a Tussie Mussie before but I've seen them on so many blogs and thought they were just the sort of thing that I would like to take to my fairs. 

Well today I made TEN!! yes you heard me right I made ten.

Here are some of them hanging on my willow tree. I just need to fill them with some special bits and pieces. 

All in a days work and now I'm off for dinner and feet up!

Have a great evening. xox Angela.

                                                                                                                                              

Comments

glor said…
Lovely. I'm sure you will be a hit at all the fairs.
ShabbyESP said…
Wow!!!
All of it soooo beautiful!!!
Thank you for sharing!
Suzann
Everything is so lovely! The cones are just fabulous! ;)
OMG, Angela, You were a busy bee! I love all of your keepsake journals and your tussie mussies are gorgeous too! All of your creations should sell great at the fair.
Have a wonderful day!
xoxo,
Julia
Cindy Adkins said…
Wow, it's all absolutely exquisite, Angela!!! Your work is sublime!!!
Have a beautiful day!!
XO
Cindy
Tina said…
Oh Angela - your cones are beautiful and so are your journal. Love it all
xo Tina
Jillayne said…
I know what you mean - every year I say that around November 1st; it's like a tradition for me. But it all gets done and I expect it's the same for you too.I call it the Silly Season!
I love all your creations you made for the fair...you are amazing getting these done in one day! beautiful art! :)
Terri said…
Oh I do love your keepsake journal. It is so lovely and well done. Your Tussies mussies are lovely as well.
Hugs,
Terri

Popular posts from this blog

Using every last scrap.

Progress on the Christmas quilt.

Say Hello to Maggie Lowe Designs