Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Pocket Dreams Book.

I've just finished a second book in lovely soft lavender colours.
It's called 'Pocket Dreams' and I am really pleased with the way it's turned out.
I started by embellishing merino wool tops and my hand dyed silk ribbons on to a piece of felted blanket.
I used free machine embroidery over the top.


                                 I wanted the ends of the ribbons to tie along the spine.

The pages were a set of recycled linen placemats that were just the right colour, a soft shade of gray.
                                   The fringes made a pretty edge to the bottom of the page.                                    There are little pockets to keep your treasures and quotes to
                                    inspire you.
                                      I love to add lots of embellishments and beautiful lace.
                     I hope you like my latest book. It will be listed in my Etsy shop today.
                                                        XOX Angela.

13 comments:

Abby's Paperie Garden said...

Stunning creation! The colors are so romantic and feminine...beautiful!

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

It's absolutely gorgeous, Angela! I love those different shades of lavender combined with the whites and creams of the laces. What a beautiful creation!
Hugs,
Julia

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

WOW -- that is absolutely STUNNING! What a beautiful job you've done on this latest journal!

Sandie's Patch said...

I don't think I could part with it , if it were mine!
It's gorgeous!

Sandie xx

Bunty said...

Another beautiful creation - I wouldn't be able to part with it either!

Barbara

Ati. said...

Looks beautiful !!

suziqu's thread works said...

Just how gorgeous is this! I love the front of the little book with those beautiful roses.
Just BEAUTIFUL!
X sUZY

Lovey said...

Oh Angela...your book is absolutely gorgeous!

soggibottom said...

More creative than me Angela :-) x x x

Lovey said...

BTW...Thanks for your visit! I'm glad the digital download you like. Blessings Dear Angela!

LESAPEA MUSINGS said...

Oh, how I love your little book.

Lisa xx

Denise said...

I love everything about it!

Rea' said...

Absolutely gorgeous !!