Wednesday, 27 July 2011

A pleasant days stitching.

I'm working on samples for a workshop that I wll be teaching next January so here is a pretty bag that I finished today,

It would make a pretty lingerie bag or to keep your special things.
I love this picture so surrounded it in fabric roses, stitching, beadwork and lace.


                                              Carried the embellishing on to the back.
                                   I'm pleased with the result and had a lovely day making it.

                                                                        xox Angela.

10 comments:

Createology said...

This is lushious in lace. Love your little bag. Happy stitching to you...

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Such a very sweet bag Angela!

I love your little roses embellished with pearls.
It would make a lovely bag for a bride.


Shane :))

T's Daily Treasures said...

All of your work is so very pretty! I've been crocheting the day away. Happy stitching to you! :) Tammy

Sandie said...

Lushious in lace just abought sums this up! Angela, it is beautiful! It sounds like it will be a brilliant workshop you are planning.

Barbara Jean said...

Beautiful!!

blessings
barbara jean

Draffin Bears said...

What a beautiful bag and love the sweet photograph and all the gorgeous lace and beadwork.
Happy rest of the week

Carolyn

Julia - "Vintage with Laces" said...

That's a gorgeous creation, Angela! I'm sure the students will love your workshop.
The pouches of your last post are very beautiful as well.
Have a sunny day :-)!
Hugs to you,
Julia

Betsy said...

This is gorgeous! A perfect mix of pretty fabric and lace. Love the different elements and textures.

Vicki said...

I would take that class! Just beautiful

Dorthe said...

Angela, so very beautiful, I LOVE all your lace and beautiful embellishing, your little bag is a beauty.
Thanks for your visit, I was very happy to see you.
Hugs,Dorthe