9 Of Hearts.

At last I'm able to post again. I've changed my internet provider and hit a few problems. it's all sorted now so I'm back.


I've made several versions of my '9 of Hearts' Quilt, each one different. Some have been sold so I only have two left in my collection.


This little one was made around 2003 and still is one of my favourites.

Each heart has been cut differently and needleturned before using embroidery stitches to embellish.

This one is larger and hangs in my bedroom. Each heart is embroidered and a little quote has been sewn around each one.






I had enough scraps of fabric to make this sort of 'crazy' heart which is in a frame, simple piecing and  lots of stitching .

I've decided to revisit '9 of Hearts' using this beautiful French General fabric by Moda.


It's been sitting patiently waiting to be sewn and now I have the inspiration.
Keep watching my progress.

xox Angela.

Comments

Dorthe said…
Happy friday dear Angela,
I love your hearts quilts, they are so sweet and beaytiful both, I love you have embroidered qoutes also- and the fabric`s waiting will make so beautiful 9 of hearts new quilt, also.
Hugs to you -
Dorthe
Mosaic Magpie said…
I love the crazy heart and the quotes stitched around the hearts!
Deb
Hey there! So glad to see you post again. I love hearts! And your little wall hangings are lovely. Especially with the little quotes around each heart. And I especially love that little crazy heart! Have a fabulous weekend. Tammy
Judith said…
Your wall hangings are beautiful! I can't wait to see what you do with that gorgeous new fabric. The crazy heart is particularly special. Judith x
Karen said…
I like your prim style hearts.

Popular posts from this blog

Progress on the Christmas quilt.

Using every last scrap.

Say Hello to Maggie Lowe Designs